Right at Home is an Award-winning domiciliary home care company based in Hertfordshire and were looking for kind and caring people just like you.
- Do you want a Highly Rewarding Role or Career?
- Do you want to be valued?
- Do you want to join a good family feel business?
NOTE: UK residents only with Full Driving License and own car.
Here are some of our Care Assistant benefits:
Flexible and guaranteed work - Full time and part time contracts available
Competitive pay, no gimmicks - Plus: Paid Mileage, Pension, Paid Holidays, Enhanced Rates for Evenings, Weekends & Bank Holidays, Full Training, Ongoing personal development, Referral scheme and more.
Fully Supported - Be confident in your role, as you're fully supported.
Help people in your community - No short calls, just quality time to care (1hr minimum calls)
Development opportunities - Diploma's, NVQ's and career progression.
No strangers: We introduce our Care Assistants to their new Clients in person, increasing safety and building trust.
- Providing care and support for our clients in their own homes.
- Supporting your clients with their hobbies and interests.
- Assisting clients to go to their appointments or taking them out in the community.
- Supporting with personal care (washing and dressing) .
Preparing meals and light domestic tasks.
- Supporting Clients to settle into bed for the evening.
Were looking for people in the following areas and postcodes: Brookmans Park, Hatfield, London Colney, Potters Bar, St Albans, Welwyn, Welwyn Garden City, Wheathampstead, Tewin, AL1, AL2, AL3, AL4, AL6, AL7 AL8, AL9, AL10, EN6 and the surrounding areas
Call Theresa now on 01707243020 for an informal chat.