Join our team of Care Assistants supporting the most vulnerable in society.
We help people in our community live independently in their own homes for longer and it feels pretty special right now to be part of a team on the frontline.
We need more people who really care, to match the demand we are getting from people in need of our help. We need people like you!
Our Care Assistants enjoy working at Right at Home because:
● We offer minimum 1hr calls
● We are a friendly and supportive place to work
● We offer you work within the hours you are available – no fixed shifts
● There is an opportunity to gain a Level 2 or 3 qualification in Health and Social Care
Benefits of being a Right at Home Care Assistant:
● Competitive rates of pay from £11 to 12.50 per hour
● Pension scheme
● Generous referral award
● Visiting the same clients for continuity of care
● In–house learning and development programme
● Fully supported on-going training
Our Care Assistants offer companionship, personal care, shopping, housekeeping and meal preparation for our clients on an hourly and live-in basis.
We are currently looking for people wanting to work in the Wendover, Aylesbury, Haddenham, Thame, Chinnor, Princes Risborough areas.
Do you have what it takes to become a part of our team? If so please click “apply now” today or call our friendly team on 01296 798910.
As a Right at Home CareGiver you will need to have a valid UK driving licence and your own vehicle. You must legally be eligible to live and work in the UK.
As a provider we care deeply for our clients and staff health and well-being. All our staff are fully trained and protected from COVID 19 with appropriate PPE, and Infection Prevention Control measures that ensures that you and your clients are protected at all times.