Are you an experienced Care Assistant looking for career development?
Do you want to work with an employer that values and rewards hard work?
Do you want to work somewhere that can offer you choice and a clear path in your career progression?
Right at Home Chippenham is a friendly, local homecare provider which recognises that its employees are its greatest asset. We are looking for friendly, reliable, and ambitious Care Assistants to join our team.
You probably already have the skills and knowledge you need to make a great Care Assistant, but we can offer you the training to enhance and perfect your skills and to take the next step in your career.
What we offer our Care Assistants:
- Premium hourly rates of £11.50-£12.25 per hour and additional mileage pay
- Enhancements for bank holidays, and double pay on Christmas Day
- Immediate guaranteed hours - there is no delay to your hours being guaranteed with us
- Free DBS and uniform
- Birthday bonus equivalent to a full working days pay
- Referral bonuses via our easy to use app
- Access to high-quality training and ongoing support to make sure you are comfortable and confident in your role
- Access to further learning such as the Care Certificate, complex care and NVQs
- Career progression opportunities and room to grow
- An employer that really listens, values, and appreciates everything you do
- A role that offers something different every day and plenty of job satisfaction
- The opportunity to be part of a supportive team of Care Assistants
- Welcome bag when you join the team
Duties will include:
- Motivating Clients to get the most out of their day
- Personal care
- Administering medication
- Assisting Clients with washing and dressing
- Meal preparation
- Taking Clients for appointments or outings
Requirements of a Care Assistant:
- Be available for early mornings, evenings and alternate weekends
- Must hold a full and valid UK or EU/EEA driving license and have access to own vehicle
- Have a genuine passion to want to help others
- Be a reliable team player with a positive attitude
Right at Home Chippenham covers the following areas: Chippenham, Calne, Melksham, and Malmesbury
If you have experience as a Care Assistant, Support Worker, Carer, Heath Care Assistant or Former Nurse we would love to hear from you. However, if you do not have experience, we provide full training and encourage candidates from all sectors to apply. Whether you want to continue your work in your local community or looking to use your skills to progress in your career, Right at Home can offer our full support and training. Anything is possible if you put your head and heart into it.
Apply now or call our friendly team to find out more information on 01249569569.
Right at Home is an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of personal or protected characteristics.