We are looking for someone who is creative and forward-thinking in their recruitment and retention process. At Right at Home Maidenhead we only recruit passionate like-minded individuals who genuinely want to offer the best quality service at all times. Therefore, we are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator who will put time and effort into finding these key qualities in every new member of our team.
Benefits to working for Right at Home Maidenhead:
- Pay from equivalent £23k to £28k maybe a part-time or full-time role.
- £200 bonus for every new recruit and a quarterly retention bonus.
- Holiday pay accrued at 12.07% of earnings.
- Employee benefit scheme (subsidised Dentists and Opticians, Wellbeing support and discounts)
Right at Home Maidenhead provide premium quality Home Care to adults and the Elderly. We have built up a first class reputation world-wide, and are recognised as one of the top industry leaders in the UK.
A new and exciting opportunity has become available to join our fantastic team as our Recruitment Coordinator. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic professional who is keen to take on a stimulating role that will support us in shaping the future of our award winning business.
About the role:
- Liaising with the Franchise Owner and Registered Manager with regards CareGiver recruitment requirements.
- Placing job advertisements, online in local papers and within the local community or as appropriate to the role
- Dealing with vacancy enquiries and sending application forms and psychometric assessments to potential candidates and collating the results to support the interview process
- Shortlisting candidates, scheduling interviews and conducting phone screenings and face to face interviews
- Ensuring all applicant paperwork is fully completed as per Right at Home and statutory requirements, and is signed and countersigned
- Checking of all Work Permit/Visa/Home Office documents where applicable
- Applying for written references for all applicants and verifying references on return
- Checking of all ID documents against application paperwork and applying for Enhanced DBS documents for all applicants and tracking the progress of each application where required
- On successful appointment ensuring Contracts of Employment are drawn up, schedule completion appropriately and signed by all parties
- Issue handbook, and other required effects on completion of the Induction
- Investigate, arrange and attend job fairs or recruitment days within the local area
- Ensuring CareGiver personnel and electronic files are up to date and completed correctly in line with policies and procedures
- Support Franchise Owner and Registered Manager with organising and implementing staff reviews and retention strategies.
- Arrange CareGiver “drop in” mornings/afternoons, network groups and team meetings at the office
- Record and manage the source and sustainability of all CareGivers to support Recruitment and Retention strategies
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in a customer service setting, building up relationships – Essential
- Use of an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) – Desirable
- Good understanding of jobs boards and social media platforms – Desirable
- Previous care recruitment experience – Desirable
Skills and Attributes:
- Has the desire to make a real difference and greatly improve an already well-established business
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills including proficient use of MS Office, the ability to produce reports and good computer systems knowledge
- Self-motivated and flexible, with a willingness to participate in an on-call system for out of office hours
- Extremely well organised, excellent planning and prioritising ability with high attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional working relationships
- Strong administration skills and ability to manage multiple work loads
- Willingness to call candidates out of normal office hours in the evenings or weekends as and where required
If you have experience as a Recruitment Consultant, HR Assistant, Recruitment Resourcer or Customer Service we would love to hear from you. However, if you do not have recruitment experience, we provide full training and encourage candidates from care roles to apply, for example: Senior Care Assistant, Hospitality, Field Care Supervisor or Deputy Care Manager. This could be your new career, with the full support and training. Anything is possible if you put your head and heart into it.
Right at Home is an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of personal or protected characteristics