Are you a Domiciliary Care Manager looking to join an award winning organisation?
Or are you an experienced and passionate Deputy Care Home Manager looking for your next challenge?
If the answer is yes, this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something special.
Right at Home Stockport and Didsbury are on the hunt for an ambitious, dedicated and passionate Care Manager to join our team!
Why join Right at Home..
· Competitive salary – Up to £32,000 Depending on Experience.
· 5 Star Employer voted by WorkBuzz.
· Awarded Top 20 Home Care Group.
· Good rating from England’s Care Quality Commission.
· Ongoing support – we value our Care Managers and offer a full support system, ongoing training to enhance skills and business knowledge as well as dedicated compliance support to achieve outstanding CQC reports.
· A voice – regular Care Manager Forums to share ideas, challenges and ensure your needs are being met.
Right at Home Stockport is recruiting a dedicated, driven and caring Care Manager to manage, develop and grow the business.
We recognize the hard work that the Care Manager will be doing and are offering a competitive package for the right candidate.
Working alongside the business owner and Registered Manager you will be fundamental with a real influence over the day to day operations allowing you to smoothly manage, develop and grow a profitable business that delivers exceptional care to the local community in line with the brand's core values.
Responsibilities of the Care Manager include:
· Provide leadership, management, and the highest level of support to the Team, to ensure the very best outcomes in everything they do.
· Ability to take ownership of achieving the highest levels of compliance with regards to regulations, laws, quality standards & policies, ensuring they achieve a minimum of a “Good” CQC inspection.
· Accountable for the Health & Safety of staff and clients; ensuring relevant policies and procedures are followed at all times providing a safe working environment.
· Ensure consistent application of policies, procedures and approved practice, promoting business aims and values.
· Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered to all clients.
· Ability to identify and recruit high quality Carers, implement excellent training and maintain high retention ratios.
· Ensure the provision of staﬀ training is implemented and the delivery of very high-quality care services, to vulnerable people living in their own home, is achieved consistently.
· Ability to ensure scheduling is eﬀectively designed so that Carers deliver the allocated care to the client.
· To take ownership of quality assurance and governance through scheduled Spot Checks, Service Reviews, Internal Audits and Annual Surveys.
· Ability to complete and continuously improve the Assessments, Risk Assessments and Support Plans to ensure the outcome of the client is achieved and the customers’ expectations are exceeded by going the extra mile.
· Take responsibility for ensuring the emergency on-call mobile phone is covered outside normal oﬃce hours, including holding the phone as part of the on-call rota.
· To be aware of Key Performance Indicators and to accurately record and report statistics to the Director as appropriate.
· Ad hoc duties to support the Director and Registered Manager, as and when required, to meet the needs of the business including covering Carer duties when necessary.
· To be a key figure in ensuring the business grows sustainably but in line with commercial targets.
Qualifications and Experience required from our Care Manager:
· Qualifications in, be working towards or be willing to undertake, a QCF Level 5 qualification in Health and Social Care.
· Minimum NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care.
· Management or Leadership experience in the care industry with in depth understanding of CQC assessment criteria for Good and Outstanding scores.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to talk passionately about our services and values to potential clients or referral sources.
· Extremely well organised, excellent planning and prioritising ability with high attention to detail.
· Valid driving licence and use of own car essential.
We are looking for someone who will always go over and above expectations, put quality of care at the forefront of everything and be able to develop a strong team to continuously strive for excellence. If this sounds like you, please contact Wendy.