Care Assistant - Right at Home Medway
Are you an experienced carer looking to work for a high quality care provider? Or are you a caring, patient person looking to start a new career in care? Well look no further!
Right at Home are a premium quality care provider. We are currently looking for caring, patient and reliable CareGivers to come and join our fantastic team in Medway, delivering care and support to people in their own homes.
What we offer:
- Excellent rates of pay, starting from £11.25 PLUS mileage paid
- Industry leading PAID in-house training and induction
PAID Meet and Greet with all of your clients
- Free DBS * (terms apply)
- Minimum 1 hour care calls
- No uniform required
- Fully funded NVQ 2, 3, 4 and 5
- CASH BONUS referral scheme
- Blue Light discount
- Regular awards for high performers
- Robust career progression pathway
- You will get to work with a CQC rated "Good" company (and we got OUTSTANDING for "Responsiveness")
What we need from you:
- Due to the travel between and proximity of our clients, we require all CareGivers to have access to a reliable car, hold a valid UK driving licence and be a confident driver.
- Experience of care not essential, but you do need to have a caring, patient nature
- The role includes elements of personal care, so you must be able to deliver care in a way which maintains dignity and respect
- Ability to offer some flexibility of working availability
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time keeping
- We can only take applications from those who live in and in close proximity to the Medway area
- Before applying, please ensure that you can commit to attend a 3-day induction training course
If you would like to know more, press APPLY NOW and one of our dedicated care recruiters will be in touch soon.