We are currently recruiting caring, passionate, and dedicated individuals to join our fantastic team for morning, lunch, teatime, and evening home visits in the Crewe and Nantwich area.
Our clients depend on our team of Care Assistants to help and support them with the activities of daily living in their homes including personal care. You probably already have the skills you need to make a great Caregiver, but we’ll teach you everything you need to know.
- £200 Welcome Bonus
- Industry leading pay rates starting at £11.75 per hour to £12.25 per hour.
Guaranteed hours available to suit you.
- 5* Indeed Employee reviews.
Outstanding rating from England's Care Quality Commission.
- Minimum call times of 1 hour
- You will be part of our friendly team of Care assistants and community network.
- You will receive Comprehensive induction training and on-going professional development including funded NVQ’S.
- Mileage allowance - 30p per mile.
Free Blue light card offering hundreds of discounts.
Non uniform for a dignified personal service
- Supporting with personal care
- Assisting with dressing/undressing
- Meal preparation
- Promoting independence
- Support with medication
All we need from you is to have a full driving licence and access to your own vehicle and want to enhance the lives of our clients and make each day fun and enjoyable. From enjoying good conversation to going out to their favourite shops, we want to make each visit a great one!
If you have experience as a Caregiver, Support Worker, Carer or HCA we would love to hear from you. However, if you do not have experience, we provide full training and encourage candidates from all sectors to apply, for example: retail, hospitality, cabin crew, cleaners. This could be your new career, with the full support and training. Anything is possible if you put your head and heart into it.