A flexible and inspiring role – jam packed with job satisfaction!
Driving license and access to own car essential.
Right at Home Hemel Hempstead is a friendly, professional, local homecare provider who recognises that its employees are its greatest asset. We are looking to recruit either full or part time Community Care Assistants / Carers / Home Care / Support Workers in Hemel Hempstead & Surrounding areas who are flexible and reliable to help us provide the highest standard of care for our private clients.
No experience required as we will fully train and Induct you into the role, fully flexible to suit your availability.
Why not join a company that really invests in their team?
- We can offer flexible Full / Part time hours to suit your availability
- Guaranteed hours per week
- Full Induction training programme before you start
- We pay competitive rates locally, from £11.15ph up to £23.00ph an hour
- Enhanced rate for weekend working
- Double time bank holiday
- Regular support & training, including the Care Certificate
- Full Induction and shadowing training
- You will be part of our friendly team and community network
- You will receive Comprehensive induction training and on-going professional development
- We do not do 15-30min calls as all client visits are a minimum of 1hr -24hrs
- No Uniform
- Bonus scheme
- Opportunity to undertake specialist training & develop your skills into a senior role
- Mileage allowance between care visits
Benefits of being a Community Care Assistant:
Care is such a rewarding role. You get to work with our fabulous clients and know that every day you are making a hugely positive impact on their lives!
Responsibilities of being a Community Care Assistant:
As this role is community based, providing care and support to people living in their own homes - duties will include
- Providing care and support to people living in their own homes supporting with personal care
- Assisting clients with washing and dressing
- Support with medication
- Meal preparation
- Taking clients for appointments or outings.
Requirements of our Community Care Assistants :
We need people who are looking to enhance the lives of our clients and make each day fun and enjoyable. From enjoying good conversation to going out to their favourite shops, we want to make each visit a great one!
You will be the face of Right at Home, so you will need to be personable, well presented and completely trustworthy and a genuine interest in wanting to care for people. Attitude and the desire to help others is as important.
As this role is community based you must have a full UK drivers Licence and access to a vehicle.
Must live within 10 mile Radius of Hemel Hempstead
We are also interested in speaking with Care Worker HCA, health Care Assistant, home care worker, home help, home care assistant, home carer, carer, companion, Senior Carer, Team Leader, caregiver, support worker, supportive care, live in support.
Get in touch to find out if you can join something different – that really makes a difference to people’s lives.
Contact our team on 01442953141