Why start a job when you can start a profession?
Would you like to work for a company that values and invests in its employees and a role that’s worth getting out of bed for?
Right at Home South Liverpool is a friendly, professional, local home care provider which recognises that its employees are its greatest asset. We are looking for team members who are flexible and reliable to help us provide the highest level of outstanding care for our clients.
Why become a Right at Home Care Assistant?
· We pay fantastically – £10.50 per hour.
· There’s always time to talk – we offer minimum one hour calls and allow realistic travel time between Clients
· We work a 2 week rota giving you a generous time off for that ideal work life balance
· We’re close to home – your Clients will be local to you
· You’ll always feel supported – with one-to-one mentoring, ongoing training and help at the end of a phone, you’re not alone.
· Refer a friend referral scheme
· Access to our unique Career Pathway
· Comprehensive induction and on-going professional development
· Opportunity to undertake specialist training
Care is such a rewarding role. You get to work with our fabulous Clients and know that every day, you are making a hugely positive impact on their lives!
Duties will include personal care, assisting Clients with washing and dressing, shopping, housekeeping, meal preparation, and taking Clients for appointments or outings. No two days are the same!
If successful, we will offer you an amazing support package to ensure you are happy, challenged and continuously motivated in your role!
Right at Home requires Care Assistants in the Halton area. You will be the face of Right at Home South Liverpool so you will need to be personable, well presented and completely trustworthy.
Requirements of our Care Assistants:
• No experience required as a full induction and ongoing training will be provided
• A genuine desire to make a positive difference to the lives of others with the ability to promote wellbeing through positive attitude and work practices
• Caring, friendly and empathetic approach to Client group with the ability to build professional relationships
YOU WILL NEED TO BE A CAR DRIVER AND HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR OWN CAR. This position is also subject to a DBS Disclosure which can be applied for during the recruitment process