Are you addicted to SUDOKU? Are you the problem solver in your group of friends?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to both of these questions, you can work at pace and multitask effectively, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Right at Home Reigate & Crawley are currently recruiting an ambitious, driven, and caring person to coordinate and plan care schedules. We understand that our people are our greatest asset and that is why we promise to invest in and value every member of our team.
Ideally you will have experience of working in the care sector. You must be exceptionally well organised and have excellent IT and logistical skills. Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) are also a must for this role.
What we can offer you:
· Competitive Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 based on experience
· Ongoing support and personal development
· Plenty of career progression opportunities
· A fantastic family culture
Right at Home Reigate & Crawley, are an award-winning company providing premium quality homecare to the elderly and adults with physical and learning disabilities. We have built up a first-class reputation locally and are recognised as industry leaders in the country.
It takes a truly special person, with the right personality and a passion for making a real difference, to work for Right at Home.
As our Care Planner and Scheduler, you will play an integral part in matching our fantastic Carers to suitable Clients and planning their work in advance. You must be extremely personable as you will be liaising with the entire team to ensure all our valued Clients' needs are met.
This role is extremely fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible and can remain positive and professional when working under pressure.
The ideal candidate:
· Extremely well organised, excellent planning and prioritising ability with exceptional attention to detail
· Excellent spoken and written communication skills with the ability to deliver outstanding customer service
· Self-motivated and flexible, with a willingness to participate in an on-call system for out of office hours
· Experience of a scheduling/HR/recording system
· Excellent IT skills including MS Office Suite programmes.
This really is a rare and unique opportunity for you to join an organisation that cares about every single employee. If you are interested in this role, please do not delay - click ‘APPLY NOW’ or contact Annabelle on 0151 3050752 or Apurva on 01737 906012.