Are you a highly organised Care Administrator or Care Coordinator looking for a fresh challenge?
Do you have the ability to work at a fast pace and multitask effectively?
If the answer is yes, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you to join a company that values and invests in their people…
Right at Home Sefton are currently recruiting an ambitious, driven, and caring Care Coordinator for our forever growing Sefton Office. We understand that our people are our greatest asset and that is why we promise to invest in and value every member of our team.
You must be extremely well organised, have excellent computer and logistical skills. Excellent communication skills with clients and caregivers is a must.
What we can offer you:
· Competitive Salary - up to £28,000 (depending on experience)
· Ongoing support and development
· Plenty of progression opportunities
· A company who genuinely cares about your career development and aspirations
· A fantastic family culture
Right at Home Sefton, are part of an award-winning network who provide premium quality homecare to adults with Physical and Learning Disabilities and the Elderly. We have built up a first-class reputation world-wide and are recognised as one of the top industry leaders in the country.
It takes a truly special person, with the right personality and a passion for making a real difference, to work for Right at Home.
As a Care Coordinator, you will play an integral part in managing the daily communications of our office. You must be extremely personable as you will be liaising with the entire team to ensure all our valued Clients needs are met. This role is extremely fast paced and requires someone truly dedicated and able to remain positive and professional when working under pressure.
The ideal candidate:
· Extremely well organised, excellent planning and prioritising ability with high attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills with previous experience of delivering outstanding customer service
· Self-motivated and flexible, with a willingness to participate in an on-call system for out of office hours
· Previous use of a scheduling / HR / recording system – Desirable
· Good computer skills including proficient use of MS Office, the ability to produce reports and good computer systems knowledge
This really is a rare and unique opportunity for you to join an organisation who cares about every single employee. If you are interested in this role, please do not delay your application, and click ‘APPLY NOW’ or contact Annabelle to find out more.